Saturday, November 20, 2010

about me

i kind of feel the need to post some facts about myself that i might not otherwise go over later but would relate to later topics.

I worked in civil service for over 7 years as a temp
I went to beauty school but can't stand salon life nor style my own hair
I live with my grandparents at the age of 25 because i lost my job of 7 years
i have a lot of debt and no money to pay it back (got denied for unemployment)
I *think* i got hired as a photographer at Sears but pays min wage and i still have no hours
I used to have an eating disorder that acts up every now and then which screws with my head
I am crazy and not in the fun loving way but the i tried to kill myself a few months ago kinda way
I have lupus with organ involvement and bad arthritis in my hands, elbows and hip

chances are ill never go into deeper detail about any of it, so no worries

No comments:

Post a Comment